28' Streblow Specifications
Framing: White Oak
- Marine plywood inner
- Philippine mahogany outer
- Planking with fungicidal mastic between inner and outer wood
- Does not require soaking or caulking
Sides: Seam-batten Philippine mahogany planked
Deck: Planked Philippine mahogany
Beam: 9' 6"
Freeboard Fore: 44"
Freeboard Aft: 29"
- Long lasting two-part finish on hull sides and deck
- White trim on hull sides only
- White deck seams
- Anti-fouling bottom paint
- Boot top
Premium 5.7L engines. Straight or V-Drive. Optional power available!
- S.S. Cutwater and Edgewaters
- Windshield with side wing vents
-Mahogany frame at the top of the windshield
- Cleats and chocks
- Teak or mahogany step pads
- Electric bilge pump
- Bilge blower
- Navigation lights
- Stern lights Streblow special
- Lifting rings
- Horns on the deck
- 12V H.D. battery
- Fire extinguisher
- Swim ladder
- Electric instruments with hour meter
- Steering with mahogany or stainless sport wheel
- Teleflex manual hydraulic steering
Superior grade with your choice of colors
Marine carpet with your choice of colors
100 gallon tank
Walk-through seats front and wrap-around cockpit seating. Straight drive or V-drive.